The George H. W. Bush Center for Fitness is dedicated to the physical wellness of the students and community of Georgetown College. For more information, see below.
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
- Weekend hours vary, please see posted signage.
Athletic Hall of Fame Room
Honoring all of the great athletes who have represented Georgetown College and displaying the many championship trophies they have helped to win.
- Basketball Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Group Fitness Classes (vary by semester, please see posted signage)
- Rogue Rig and Racks
- Barbells and Bumper Plates
- Selectorized Exercise Machines
- Treadmills, Ellipticals
- Concept 2 rowers
- Ski Ergs
- Airdyne Bikes
Other Recreation Facilities
- Gaga ball pit next to the Fitness Center
- Outdoor soccer goals
- Disc Golf course on Main and East campus
- Tennis courts at East campus (first come basis and varsity tennis team has priority usage)
Georgetown College’s George H. W. Bush Center for Fitness is named for the 41st President of the United States in recognition of the former President’s support for physical fitness for all Americans, particularly its youth, and to benefit the $1.5 million endowment of The First Tee Scholars program at the College. It also recognizes the former President’s active role in the PGA and in the development of The First Tee, an initiative of the World Golf Foundation which focuses on giving young people of all backgrounds the opportunity to develop values such as honesty, integrity and sportsmanship through golf and character education.