Join our student organization Student Health Advisory Council (SHAC) to be a part of health and wellness campus education efforts!
Our onsite clinic provides a wide variety of services including:
- evaluation and treatment of illness and injuries
- allergy injections
- routine and athletic examinations
- women’s well visits
- breast and testicular cancer screenings
- patient education
Hours: 9 am – 4 pm, Monday-Friday
Patients are seen by appointment. Call 502-863-8201 to schedule an appointment.
Services are provided in the clinic at no additional charge. However, the student will be responsible for any charges for services provided outside of the clinic.
After Hours Treatment
After clinic hours and on weekends and holidays, students are advised to seek treatment from a local physician or the following Georgetown clinics:
- Baptist Health Express Care - 210 Bevins Lane Suite
- Georgetown Family Physicians - E 1502 Oxford Dr. Suite 100
- Little Clinic (Kroger) - 106 Marketplace Circle
Emergency: If a medical emergency occurs on campus, either the student or bystanders are to notify campus safety at 502-863-8111.
Forms for Students
All students are required to provide the following forms: