Our counseling staff provide FREE, confidential professional support for more than 10% of Georgetown’s student body each year. Staff are licensed by the state of KY to provide professional counseling services.
- Professional relationship
- Judgment-free zone
Students seek counseling for many reasons including but not limited to:
- Adjustment challenges
- Previous mental health diagnosis
- Relationship difficulties
Office Hours: 8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday, when classes are in session. Students may get connected with a counselor in the following ways: Attending Walk-in hours Monday 11am-12pm, Wednesday 11am-12pm, Thursday 2-4pm, or Friday 2-4pm.
- Emailing email@example.com for an appointment.
- Calling 502-863-7074 for an appointment.