ON WE GO! – May 2, 2018
Submitted on May 2, 2018
In the face of so much inaccurate and misleading societal chatter about higher education, I want to reiterate a few convictions that are fundamental to the Georgetown College approach to educating students.
We believe strongly:
- In higher education delivered in a Christian environment.
- In a quality, independent, residential college experience.
- That high-quality human interaction is vital to the learning experience.
- That knowledge and skill are best attained within a context of quality relationships and fine people.
- That a Georgetown College education helps make lives better!
If you believe these things, spread the word. There are many students out there who need a Georgetown College education!
On We Go!